We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Today I’ll be giving you my personal Jaaxy the keyword research tool review. In my opinion it is the best keyword tool for seo and any other type of research. This tool has made keyword research a breeze as well as providing many other functions that help with finding those special keywords to rank and drive traffic to your website.
Price: Starter Package: Free, Pro Package: $49/Month, Enterprise Package: $99/Month
Owner: Wealthy Affiliate
Overall Rank: 99 out of 100
Jaaxy The Keyword Research Tool Review – What Is Jaaxy
Jaaxy is a keyword research tool that helps you research keywords that you want to use for your website. This is a valuable tool to have as it will show you which keywords are easier to rank in the search engines for.
It also has other tools equipped with it besides research. This includes: Site rank, an affiliate program, support and training, alphabet soup, a save list function, search history function, search analysis function, find affiliate products function, and a brainstorm function.
Let’s dive into each function a little more.
The Search Function
The search function is what you’ll use when you start researching keywords for the niche that you are in. Let’s walk through and research a keyword in a weird niche and see what we find.
Let’s say we have a eCommerce store that sells wart removal products. What we’ll do is put wart removal into the search bar and wait for the results.
Here’s what came up:
This is just some of the results as I only screenshot the top 15 or so. Below I’ll explain what each column means.
- Keyword: This is the phrase that people type into the search engines to find what they are looking for
- Avg: This is the average amount of searches that the keyword receives each month
- Traffic: The amount of visits to your site you could expect if you achieve page 1 rankings.
- Qsr: Quoted search results. This is the number of competing websites ranked in google for this exact keyword.
- Kqi: Keyword quality indicator. Green is great, yellow is ok, red is poor.
- Seo: This is a score based on traffic and competition. The higher the score the easier it will be for you to rank for that particular keyword.
- Domains: The availability of domains that are available for that keyword phrase.
- Related: Keywords that are related to your target keyword
- Brainstorm: A list of keywords to help you brainstorm.
What I look for as far as a keyword to target is a Qsr under 100 (lower the better) and a Seo of over 95 (higher the better). So by looking at the results of this search, the first keyword that I would target would be wart removal remedies.
You might be wondering why I would target a keyword that has a lower search result. The reason being is that it does me no good to target a higher competition keyword. I would rather get a little traffic then none at all. Also, as your site grows you’ll start ranking for other keywords as well.
Jaaxy The Keyword Research Tool Review – Site Rank
Site rank is a function that lets you scan the 3 big search engines: Google, Bing and Yahoo, to see if or where you rank for a certain keyword term.
Here’s an example of what it looks like.
This is a screenshot of a keyword I targeted and am ranking #1 on google a the time of this writing. Below I’ll go over what everything means.
- Top Left Search Bar: This where I added the term I wanted to check. In this case it is: easy pro funnels review.
- Center Search Bar: This is the domain associated with the term.
- History Tab: This shows the recent keywords you have checked for rank.
- Google, Bing, Yahoo Tab: Shows where you rank on the 3 search engines.
- Keyword Tracking: allows you to set when you want to search again for this rank. This does it automatically.
- The Right Side View: This shows you what your search looks like on the search engines. Also tells you your rank, page and if you’ve moved up, down or stayed the same in rank.
Just a side note, I was surprised to see that I ranked for this keyword. Even though I targeted it well before the launch of this product my site is only a month old and I am still outranking sites that are much older. I owe this to the training in the wealthy affiliate program. If you want to see my review of the wealthy affiliate program just click here.
Jaaxys Affilate Program
Jaaxy offers a way for you to earn extra cash also. They have an affiliate program where you earn money for anyone you send to Jaaxy through your link and they sign up for a paid version of the tool.
You make $20/month for anyone that signs up for the pro membership and pays monthly. Or you get $200 one time if they pay for the year. The enterprise membership pays $40/month for anyone who pays monthly or $400 for a yearly subscription.
So not only is Jaaxy a great tool but you can make some decent money promoting it.
Jaaxy Help And Support
You also get top notch support and some training video’s that helps explain a few of the main functions. Here’s a list of the video tutorials:
- Jaaxy keyword research and management
- Jaaxy website research and analysis
- Niche research refinement
- The affiliate program walkthrough.
You also get 3 bonus’s when you get the paid version.
- 1,000 high traffic low competition keywords
- Niches, keywords, success
- Domain industry secrets
Jaaxy The Keyword Research Tool Review – What Is Alphabet Soup
This is an awesome way to find profitable keywords. But instead of me trying to explain it in writing I’m including in this post a bonus video from my wealthy affiliate training which will explain it in detail. Just click the image below to learn about this secret technique.
Jaaxy – Saved Lists
Jaaxy allows you the function of saving lists of keywords that you have searched. So for example, using our wart removal list, I could check off all the keywords that I like and then save them for later use.
This is a great function as now I have a list of different keywords at my disposal.So instead of searching over and over, all I need to do is open the list tab and it brings up all my lists i have saved.
Jaaxy – Search History
Search history allows you to view all the recent searches you ave made. This comes in handy in case you were up late researching and forgot what you were searching or different terms for a main keyword.
Jaaxy The Keyword Research Tool Review – Search Analysis
This function allows you to “spy” on websites that you are competing against for certain keywords. Let’s use our wart removal keyword again:
Here’s what each column means:
- Position: The first page position that the website is ranked for in the selected search engine.
- Search Engine Listing: The search engine result for the selected search engine
- Details: Let’s you analyze the website
- Google, Bing and Yahoo Tabs: Let’s you choose which search engine you want to analyze.
Now let’s analyze the first website and see what we find:
Now we now the meta description, which is the tags, and themeta keyword density. We also see that this post has 4638 words on it. Total number of external and internal links on the page. The number of backlinks (sites linking back to this site), the alexa rank and if the are promoting adsense or not.
Just by this information alone I know that there is no way I could rank #1 for wart removal. At least not until I had an authority site. But it does show you what you’d need to do to rank. So this is a very valuable tool.
Jaaxy The Keyword Research Tool Review – Affiliate Programs Function
This function allows you to search for affiliate programs that you can promote for any niche you’re interested in. Again, let’s use wart removal and see what we find:
For this search I used Clickbank as the affiliate platform. You also have the choices of Commission Junction, Link share, and digital river.
By looking at these results I get the product name, the product website, the percentage of the sale I get paid and the alexa rank of the website.
So this is a great tool to use if you’re interested in a certain niche but don’t know what products to promote.
Jaaxy The Keyword Research Tool Review – Brainstorming
This function allows you to brainstorm ideas. All you do is add you topic into the brainstorm que and Jaaxy spits out tons of keyword ideas that you can do further research on.
Jaaxy The Keyword Research Tool Review – Choosing A Plan That Fit’s Your Budget
There are 3 different plans you can choose from when you get Jaaxy.
Just choose the plan that best fits you budget.
One Big Favor
I love to get input from people who read through my posts. This helps me improve my site and make it more user friendly. So if you have any questions about Jaaxy or any other input you’d like to share I would greatly appreciate it.
And, as a token of my appreciation, anyone who does help me out I’ll send them link to a free vacation voucher. This voucher is good for a 3 day 2 night stay at some of the top vacation spots in the United states.
Just comment below and let me know what email address you want the link to the voucher sent to and I’ll send it as soon as I see your comment.
Thanks for sharing 🙂
My name is Ron Johnson and I have been learning how to come up with extra cash ideas for a few years now. I am not an expert at marketing but I have learned different techniques that have added some nice extra income into my bank account. You can learn more about me by visiting my all about Ron page.